A downloadable game for Windows
Dreamnesthesia is a Tactical RPG with a strong emphasis in the character's psychological problems.
Follow Avíla and her friends while they navigate dreams and nightmares, fighting their inner demons and discovering things about themselves.
Stuff you'll find in Dreamnesthesia
- Turn-based tactical RPG style fights.
- Oneiric pixel art environments.
- Exploration driven by fog of war mechanics.
- A narrative that unfolds based on the characters psychological problems.
- An atmospheric and immersive soundtrack.
- A cat (let's see if you can find it!).
More technical details
- Duration: Between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Controller support: Keyboard, Xbox and Playstation controllers. Also any controller should be recognized by the game.
- Resolution: 640x360 and 1280x720, windowed mode and full screen.
- Language: English and Spanish.
The full game is still in development, but you can download and play the first Demo right now, which consists in the whole first chapter of Dreamnesthesia.
While the download can be purchased for free, we really appreciate donations using the name your price system. Please consider it if you have a good experience with the Demo.
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Author||Merge Branch Games|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Logic Pro, Audacity|
|Tags||Dreams, GameMaker, Pixel Art, Psychological Horror, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files: