A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
[ENG] Dreamnesthesia is a Tactical RPG with a strong narrative that unfolds in the realm of dreams and nightmares. Guide Avíla and her friends as they explore and face their own psychological problems, embodied as demons they have to fight.
[ESP] Dreamnesthesia es un RPG táctico con un fuerte componente narrativo que se desarrolla en el mundo de los sueños y pesadillas. Guía a Avíla y sus amigos mientras exploran y enfrentan sus problemas psicológicos, manifestados como demonios contra los que deben luchar.
Stuff you'll find in Dreamnesthesia
- Turn-based tactical RPG style fights.
- Oneiric pixel art environments.
- Exploration driven by fog of war mechanics.
- A narrative that unfolds based on the characters psychological problems.
- An atmospheric and immersive soundtrack.
- A cat (let's see if you can find it!).
More technical details
- Duration: Between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Controller support: Keyboard, Xbox and Playstation controllers. Also any controller should be recognized by the game.
- Resolution: 640x360 and 1280x720, windowed mode and full screen.
- Language: English and Spanish.
The full game is still in development, but you can download and play the first Demo right now, which consists in the whole first chapter of Dreamnesthesia.
While the download can be purchased for free, we really appreciate donations using the name your price system. Please consider it if you have a good experience with the Demo.
|Author||Merge Branch Games|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Logic Pro, Audacity|
|Tags||chile, Dreams, GameMaker, Pixel Art, Psychological Horror, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files: